Tuesday, February 22, 2011

World Best Tanto Knives

Na wat makes woman ... ♥ ♥ ♥


... up again

all work?

o)


makes you "pretty" ...
... increases to their "Moppett"
... takes
"Board"
with

And
tried in practice patience: o) Hehe

*** ***

Er ... So actually this is


I-Net-amputation

just not as lusdisch ...

but ...

humor is so ...
when you laugh anyway, right? O)

I am quite glad that
heart-spouse
me this
emergency makeshift
has crafted ...

some features are restricted until about next week
...
but dat is already o)

Forgive, then, that I
comment may make
etc. ..

The pages are easy to open too slowly vieeel
and before I even here
the last tear from the head chives


I will be patient and

me just go back to working
my sewing and embroidery fleet
...
dedicate ... devote
o)

I wish you a sunny day

thicknesses Bussi

your
Urselchen

(which is in the photo ... my favorite HerzensSchwägerin Susemiel
is the crazy or is the crazy?

egg laf Ju, Sus ... that I can show it here!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment