Sunday, February 27, 2011

Galerias De Paty Kake

♥ .... ♥ ♥


... came over me ...
weil..

♥ ER ♥

finally ... finally ... finally eeeendlich

NEN got

OSKAR

!

Your Mme Klawitter melts already Jaaaahren
since
!

then ...

every time I look at me the movie!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Pride and Prejudice
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Pride and Prejudice

(And believe you me when I tell you that I called him at least as early
gefühlte. (.)
TausendundAbertausendmal
've watched? O)))


(Here you get the German version already quite favorable ...
if your you this then-Schmitz-eye candy also want to look at, o)





For the role of


Mr. Darcy

in

THIS

film

he deserved the golden guy

before almost 16 years !

Hehe ...

my Heart he has certainly captured at that time: o)

Congratulations

Mr. Colin Firth!

Schmacht ... hmmmmm ....



0 comments:

Post a Comment