Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How To Connect Bluetrek G2 To Ps3

PebeBelle mini-suitcase and various obstacles ♥


your gold sparrow!

you I can not write a lot ... grad

here the total

has broken I-Net-chaos!

I stand straight, the hair on end

(ähm.. Bisjen so the chives on my head)

I am anyway not the most patient


abba

if
takes half an hour until my Blog opens ...

.... I remember that my blood starts to boil in the veins
o)

Now I sincerely hope
that the dearest and best and sweetest heart
spouse
see in this world
(I hope he reads this here just because ... ...

who lubricates well, drives well ... hehe ***
or how was that again
Bussi love my darling;? o))


tonight
found a solution for me

At any rate I've done it at least
.. provide

♥ ♥ PebeBelle

in my

DaWanda
Shöpchen
o)

sweat ****

HERE

can get hold of you there!

heart you love

and wish you a

days
less stressful than mine that is just o)

your

Urselchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment