Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stars With Blepharitis

At least for you a couple of custom cookies ♥ .. ♥ ♥

if I already can not suckers in your blog: o)

♥ Linda ♥

has your
Zaubermaus
sooo a dream beautiful
Combination
sewn
and
as "crowning"

final match to ...
a

KlaBerry

dear Linda ... Your mouse looks good enough to eat! O)
Daaanke!
for this beautiful photo!

♥ ♥ Sylke

, my sweet
North lichtlein

this motley

PebeBelle-stitched suitcase
!
hehe ... and it has the same
taken to work; o)

Thank you darling!
for your always so sweet "FietBäck!

This sweet

Paula poultry

was conjured up by the lovely Jessica ♥ ♥



!

Jessica is not (yet?) Blog-less ....

Thanks also to you for all your doll photo!




♥ ♥ Vroni

my faithful little soul ...

a

spring-fresh
KramTascherl

has sewn!

power to the whim's spring!

Jaaaaaaaaaaaa ... that's all!
o)

thank you, you angels!


♥ Bea ♥

our indefatigable helper


for sick and needy!

has crocheted this pretty

basket

luck!

Thank you heart!


♥ Katja ♥

my dear

helpers o))
(white decision, ne)?

has also

a dream nice

mini-suitcase

sewn Pebebelle

!

thousand thanks you, too, love for the Fietbäck! O)))

let you push it all
love doll
!

I thought I'd get sooo sooo sooo happy!

morning to finally get a new particle for my PC ...

and then I can (hopefully?)
finally finally finally turn my back
Blog Round o)


heart dear to you and wish you a cozy
remaining Sunday!

Your
Urselchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment