Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How To Attach Bedheads

Keep Calm & Lure Spring ♥ Turquoise ♥ ♥ ♥


Jaaaaaaaaaaa!

The sea ... I lieeebe!
turquoise .... I love turquoise!
water .... My element!
leave the child anna ....
again this year; o ))))) Frooooiiii!


.... sail all the way this fresh
dream Turquoise
to Corsica ...


... let your soul ...
... Turquoise ...

... ... Swim
in the wet, fresh
turquoise!

I love you ...

DU
TURQUOISE!

o)

But now I'm looking forward to next week first


if I have all your

may absorb Turquoise photos

!
(yes, you read correctly: I will be patient a new experience for me and I must say, it's exciting times ... is itself so as to provide the "test", o))

♥ ♥ HERE

I'll I watch
all the beautiful turquoise,
...
each item!

thousand thanks,

Pimpinella woman!

for this great idea ...
the spring ...
(äh. .. a bisjen the summer?) To lure
o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment