Saturday, February 12, 2011

Leaflets For Hairdresser

♥ ♥ ♥ Have you nen tip? for me / us?


your loved ones!

Before I here the bower

sewing with fleece
'(s)
stuffing ...

because I just do not think that's right ...

I thought I ask you once for help.

for the treasure baskets
I have used a fixed deposit fleece.
One that can handle very well
and later, after washing, still looks great!

(Of course, it is with "normal" batting to make prima ..
but I'm just in this non-woven "in love": o))

My problem now: I do not

more where I had it since
even as it "means"
It is also on the edge of no company pressure
(as in Freudenberg, for example)

Now I've had some fleece ordered
but it's still nothing like it!

course I'd like to share my customers
the tip!

So ... it is not "big"
it has an adhesive back, which is ironed
it is all white
it feels to be, but is super
sew the back is kind of fabric?

pleased, of course I can take over
"fleece-type ideas"
you
good for such a
-sagging-basket!

you help me?

sources would, of course, much more doll: SUPER! O)

also happy in your mail!
klaraklawitter@gmx.de

I kiss you ever

your
Urselchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment