Thursday, November 4, 2010

Where Fo Bang Bros Get Thier Stars

Project: Color Your World 2010 [COLOURFUL]

remain not many colors in this project for colorful today remain only - yellow, bronze, grass green, blue Graucund By the end-sighted. Then, a mega project for me and the other party is over. I can say it to me has brought much fun and many interesting photos. So on to Entspurt.

INFO: I am hardly online but I promise improvement. I would like to look at you in the blog over. But my body and other people define my life as I do more

- BUNT -

















The author / photographer

1959 I have seen the light of day in Kassel. Digital photography gives me a lot personally. Because of my disability (wheelchair) and diseases (multiple sclerosis), this is not always easy, for me it is a part of therapy. Pain and Co. can tolerate better.

Who would like to see more of the find me on Facebook , Flickr, Picasa and Fotocommunity - on Twitter I am also traveling

A greeting from Frank
not healthy, but in Real Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment