Sunday, November 14, 2010

How To Treat Cold Of A 5month Old Baby

11.11.2010 - My Birthday

That was my birthday on 11/11/2010, impressions in words and pictures. Many are funny because of the date, I think it's good because you can remember it :-) Wonderful

fun aside, now 51 years we see things differently. Therefore, the contribution with so many pictures of that day. A day in my life has brought me real joy and fun in the Summer, this is not always so. Only concerns us all so, whether sick or healthy. Enjoy the pictures - Greetings Frank


In view of the cathedral of Limburg off track.


The Lahn at the shore and the weather, glorious!




Limburg Dietkirchen with views of the Castle Church



Not quite, I'm at 11.11. Born at 11:26 clock!


arrival in Frankfurt am Main - Hauptbahnhof


front of the station - For My Zeil, the subway here!


standard we travel on the underground and the elevators are broken!


The name has me a bit puzzled by the middle of FFM


The My cell - a view from above, simply wonderful!


Such a view - that as a home, Genial!


Final photo of the day - the euro, the banks in FFM

0 comments:

Post a Comment