Saturday, January 29, 2011

Uniden President Jimmy

sign of life

Thank you for the many requests, I would like to give a flat rate for all signs of life in the blog. I've been struggling since late 2010 with many and great problems. My mobility and housing is at stake, I am forced to fight on many construction sites. With each year, more is not simple.

I'm basically a positive person, but all that force in conjunction with physical deterioration, and many new drugs and me down. A treatment after another and the problems that are simply not less. So I do not even get around to some Take photos. I have to work through these things piece by piece and just need time, because the force is less and less!

Again, my thanks to the many people who have me thinking and Interview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment